INSTANT POT CHICKEN STEW (+VIDEO AND STOVE TOP INSTRUCTIONS)
1.5 lb chook preferably with pores and epidermis on (about 5-6 pieces, thighs and leg items are best)
2 onions chopped
2 to matoes chopped
1 lb child potatoes halved
3 carrots cut into ½ inch pieces
3 celery stalks cut into chunks
5 cloves garlic minced
Salt and pepper to taste
1 bay leaf
Few sprigs of rosemary
¼ cup white wine optional
2 teaspoon Worscestershire sauce
2 cups of chook stock
2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
¼ cup flour for gluten unfastened choice use – corn starch, rice flour or arrow root flour
1. Add chook items (thighs and legs with pores and epidermis on) into the pot alongside with onions, tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, celery stalks, garlic, salt and pepper, bay leaf, rosemary leaves, worscestershire sauce and little chook inventory or water into the pot.
2. Put the lid on and make certain the drive valve is in sealing position. Use handbook putting and regulate timer to 10 minutes. Remember prompt pot will take time to construct pressure, about 20 minutes. Only after that the cooking timer will start.
3. Once cooking time is over, permit prompt pot to sit for 10 minutes (Natural drive release).
4. Turn drive valve to venting role to launch any drive left within the pot.
5. Open the lid.
6. Stir in red wine vinegar. In a small bowl whisk flour with water. Pour into the pot.
7. Select saute putting and let stew simmer for 3-4 minutes extra or till it thickens. Remember chook stew will thicken because it cools down.
8. Garnish with recent thyme and serve it with crusty warm bread.source